IN ADDITION TO a completely redesigned magazine, we're sporting a spiffy new website! Come on in and take a look around - but watch your step: it's still in beta mode, so there may be a few bugs or broken links here and there.
Some new features you may want to check out:
- The Community section, with event listings from across the country (once you send them in!), job postings, reviews, and Blogs!
- More video content, including documentary reviews.
- User accounts. Log in to comment under your account, create events and add job postings.
- Topic-centred browsing: you can still browse articles by magazine issue, but content is also organized into the 5 broad topic areas you see listed above, as well as by sub-topic within each section.
You can send feedback on the website to laura [at] alternativesjournal.ca.
- What is a walkable city? Imagine if you lived in a city where the grocery, your home, work & other services were al… https://t.co/CP2O3RUr9e — 2 days 5 hours ago
- Innovative Canadian municipalities lead by example. From teaching tools to students and newcomers on how to use the… https://t.co/IQwCRGOEhW — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @PLT_Canada: Don't delay to join our #MyGreenMentor program 🌲 The registration is almost closed and this is a huge opportunity… https://t.co/VR3IMu2Rit — 1 week 3 days ago