IN ADDITION TO a completely redesigned magazine, we're sporting a spiffy new website! Come on in and take a look around - but watch your step: it's still in beta mode, so there may be a few bugs or broken links here and there.
Some new features you may want to check out:
- The Community section, with event listings from across the country (once you send them in!), job postings, reviews, and Blogs!
- More video content, including documentary reviews.
- User accounts. Log in to comment under your account, create events and add job postings.
- Topic-centred browsing: you can still browse articles by magazine issue, but content is also organized into the 5 broad topic areas you see listed above, as well as by sub-topic within each section.
You can send feedback on the website to laura [at] alternativesjournal.ca.
- RT @AlienorR2: We really blocked Bay Street, the centre of the financial district!! 🌍💚 Picture by Richard Mohammed… https://t.co/6Pvyf1UR6D — 1 day 2 hours ago
- What’re you up to at 12:30pm? Are you close to @npstoronto? The shakers and movers of the world are invited to advo… https://t.co/KiEChKaMv5 — 2 days 4 hours ago
- RT @PowerShiftWR: #Waterloo #uwaterloo do you have an interest in #SDG8 Decent Work and Economic Growth? Learn more on Thursday May 2… https://t.co/H0KwJ1uiZX — 2 days 23 hours ago