Alteanatives Journal has been publishing Canada's best brand of environmental journalism since 1971.
REVISED (MARCH 2017): A\J has adjusted the editorial calendar, moving FOOD & FOOD SECURITY to Summer 2017, and OUR NORTH to Fall 2017 (to allow our editorial team to travel to the Arctic).
January 1, 2017 (click on image to open Line-up in PDF)
We are very pleased to be sharing with you our 2017 editorial calendar, a year that we are dedicated to bridging gaps, promoting solutions, enlightening minds, and empowering change-agents.....just like we have since 1971!
This year's schedule includes must-read thematics including ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS (can we balance both? Hint: yes), FOOD & FOOD SECURITY, OUR NORTH and ROADMAP TO A LOW-CARBON FUTURE.
We look forward to sharing these issues with you and would encourage you to reach out to us if you'd like to suggest/share stories, would like to get involved in the publishing process, or might have an appetite to advertise/sponsor.
A\J tells the stories of Canada's environmental community as we work to move towards a more sustainable balance. We look forward to sharing these issues with you - and hearing your thougths and feedback upon reading.
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (184) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (216) Current Events
- EcoLogic (16) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (29) Food and Culture
- Green Living (36) Green Living
- Made in Canada (23) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (15) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (58) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (44) The Wild Side
- Think Global (21) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
Popular on A\J
- @Climatepledgeco Hey hey we love that! Green is in the genes!! 😇👍🏼🌎🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️ — 5 days 2 hours ago
- RT @DianaDYoon: #ClimateAction is profoundly urgent precisely because change is inevitably slow. 🌎 Cars, appliances, pipelines we p… https://t.co/uJQiwYxw2j — 5 days 2 hours ago
- RT @Climatepledgeco: A thoughtful look at what it means for Canadians to confront a slow emergency from the 'godfather' of Climate Pledg… https://t.co/cV6WZxfpnN — 5 days 9 hours ago