The British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA) is offering two scholarships
The British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA) is offering two scholarships to be awarded to:
- A student in a college level or university undergraduate level program related to environmental studies.
- A high school student planning to continue education in a college level or university undergraduate level program related to environmental studies.
To recognize exceptional academic achievement and encourage outstanding students to continue their post-secondary studies.
Applicants must be residents of British Columbia and plan to enroll at BC universities, colleges or technical institutes in the fall of 2017.
Here’s a link to scholarship information on our website http://www.bceia.com/wp/bceia-
The BCEIA is British Columbia’s most recognized and longest running professional business association focused on building strategic partnerships and offering a ‘strength in numbers’ approach with our likeminded membership. BCEIA members enjoy the ability to access various levels of government involved in our industry as well as international trade agencies doing business with British Columbia and Canada.
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (185) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (216) Current Events
- EcoLogic (16) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (29) Food and Culture
- Green Living (36) Green Living
- Made in Canada (23) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (15) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (58) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (44) The Wild Side
- Think Global (21) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
Popular on A\J
- Our new youth-driven platform; ENV Media will officially launch today with the website going live at 10:00pm ET. Be… https://t.co/tJVyFJ8cxr — 21 hours 36 min ago
- Today's #SummerStudentTakeover! This Friday, Nengi Dublin-Green explores energy policy options for Canada, focusing… https://t.co/mrD5O7WAqE — 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Wondering what kind of carbon dioxide removal techniques fossil fuel companies are into these days? @jenniezrose ha… https://t.co/s0xWdaW5Pd — 2 weeks 1 day ago