After 45+ years of success in our print magazine we at A/J are turning our eyes towards the future by rebranding and redoing our entire website. Our goal of this rejuvenation is to widely expand our online platform to provide increasing amounts of content on the web through blogs, videos, and audio recordings.
But before we do anything, we want to hear from you, the people and organizations that have supported us.
How can we grow A/J to better suit your needs? What kinds of content are you looking to get from A/J online? What other advice do you have for A/J as we grow and morph?
To help us on this project, please fill out this form, or respond to me directly via e-mail (email@example.com). I’m also happy to schedule longer calls and conversations if you believe it would be helpful.
Thank you for your ongoing support of environment journalism in Canada. Together, I believe we can bring environmental news, successes, events, and projects to more eyes and ears across Canada.
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (185) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (216) Current Events
- EcoLogic (16) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (29) Food and Culture
- Green Living (36) Green Living
- Made in Canada (23) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (15) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (58) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (44) The Wild Side
- Think Global (21) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
Popular on A\J
- How do we know that we are contributing to a #hotterplanet? Numerous studies showcasing the rise in industrial… https://t.co/CnzSmk4han — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @GlasscoFellows: Interested in some policy solutions to the North’s most pressing issues? Check out the collaborative editorial proj… https://t.co/uIzlDRimCH — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @MikeHudema: Say hello to the worlds first 100% solar powered train. We have the solutions to the #climate and economic crisis.… https://t.co/1ecXeq6AKk — 2 weeks 13 hours ago