The world is facing political, social, environmental and technological transformations that will have profound implications for businesses operating in Canada
Will you be at the mercy of forces, or will you take charge and lead innovations that will transform your business?
Join us at Business [Un]Usual: Profit from Purpose and learn how to navigate these changes, build resilience and capitalize from the opportunities these transformations may bring.
Join experts who have driven change in their organizations as they lead sessions such as:
- Disruptive Innovation: Are Robots Good for Business?
- Business and Government Driving Toward Purpose Together
- Going Urban: The Rise of the Metropolis
- For the full agenda, please visit our website.
For the full agenda, please visit our website.
If you're a friend, member, or subscriber to A/J e-mail email@example.com to recieve $200 off your registration!
- A\J Editorial Board (19) A\J Editorial Board
- A\J Special Delivery (174) A\J Special Delivery
- Backstage at A\J (87) Backstage at A\J
- Current Events (216) Current Events
- EcoLogic (16) EcoLogic
- Food and Culture (29) Food and Culture
- Green Living (36) Green Living
- Made in Canada (23) Made in Canada
- Renewable Energy (59) Renewable Energy
- Shades of Green (15) Shades of Green
- Summer Reading Series (8) Summer Reading Series
- Sustainable A\J (58) Sustainable A\J
- The Green Student (19) The Green Student
- The Mouthful (14) The Mouthful
- The Wild Side (44) The Wild Side
- Think Global (21) Think Global
- Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018 (4) Turtle Island Solidarity Journey 2018
- Happy new year from Alternatives! Didn't get a chance to make a one-time gift in 2018 to support our mission of amp… https://t.co/Z2Jj0Dk3sf — 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Today is the last day in 2018 you can make a contribution to A\J, supporting the environmental movement in Canada A… https://t.co/5E5zBFqqhS — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Don't forget that year-end contributions to Alternatives will help us continue to be an independently publishing vo… https://t.co/LuYk3QzzcU — 2 weeks 5 days ago