42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities
42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities explores how faith groups and environmental leaders are helping to contour a horizon of hope amid debilitating data on climate change. The issue's theme editor Stephen Bede Scharper, professor of environment at University of Toronto and leading expert on the intersection of faith and environmentalism, has curated a wide range of Canadian voices to explore this subject.
Some of the highlights:
- Earthbound: Peter Timmerman explores how we need to relearn to live in a finite world.
- We Are Renewable: Reconciling peaceful relationships between First Nations and Canada requires burying the weapons of the past.
- A Sense of Community: Understanding Canada's ecosystem of environmentalism.
- Atwood Believes: Environmentalism with Faith has at least of chance of working when you save what you love.
- Happy Activism: Six ways to make our movement strong and feed our spirit.
- Environmental journalist Alexandra Scaman dives into a world of turbulent waters - investigating water equity issue… https://t.co/8MUo6tSgAC — 2 days 15 hours ago
- INSIDE STORY! EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MINISTER CHAGGER! HOW IT IMPACTED 35,000 YOUNG CANADIANS! What impact did th… https://t.co/rKJjbQ4vbc — 3 days 19 hours ago
- RT @TimNashCFP: I am hoping that this issue will inspire readers and spark conversations with financial advisors and investment man… https://t.co/zR5Rp43Xaq — 4 days 12 hours ago