42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities
42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities explores how faith groups and environmental leaders are helping to contour a horizon of hope amid debilitating data on climate change. The issue's theme editor Stephen Bede Scharper, professor of environment at University of Toronto and leading expert on the intersection of faith and environmentalism, has curated a wide range of Canadian voices to explore this subject.
Some of the highlights:
- Earthbound: Peter Timmerman explores how we need to relearn to live in a finite world.
- We Are Renewable: Reconciling peaceful relationships between First Nations and Canada requires burying the weapons of the past.
- A Sense of Community: Understanding Canada's ecosystem of environmentalism.
- Atwood Believes: Environmentalism with Faith has at least of chance of working when you save what you love.
- Happy Activism: Six ways to make our movement strong and feed our spirit.
- How do we know that we are contributing to a #hotterplanet? Numerous studies showcasing the rise in industrial… https://t.co/CnzSmk4han — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @GlasscoFellows: Interested in some policy solutions to the North’s most pressing issues? Check out the collaborative editorial proj… https://t.co/uIzlDRimCH — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @MikeHudema: Say hello to the worlds first 100% solar powered train. We have the solutions to the #climate and economic crisis.… https://t.co/1ecXeq6AKk — 2 weeks 23 hours ago