42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities
42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities explores how faith groups and environmental leaders are helping to contour a horizon of hope amid debilitating data on climate change. The issue's theme editor Stephen Bede Scharper, professor of environment at University of Toronto and leading expert on the intersection of faith and environmentalism, has curated a wide range of Canadian voices to explore this subject.
Some of the highlights:
- Earthbound: Peter Timmerman explores how we need to relearn to live in a finite world.
- We Are Renewable: Reconciling peaceful relationships between First Nations and Canada requires burying the weapons of the past.
- A Sense of Community: Understanding Canada's ecosystem of environmentalism.
- Atwood Believes: Environmentalism with Faith has at least of chance of working when you save what you love.
- Happy Activism: Six ways to make our movement strong and feed our spirit.
- Join an immersive educational experience with us through free virtual reality tours on Wednesday Feb 19th 2020 in D… https://t.co/yRBU7MKCCO — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @noahjlpro: Situation has been resolved, apparently the Minister's police detail may have followed the group to the community c… https://t.co/VjnjwUMEYn — 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @noahjlpro: Sources suggest that OPP officers have shown up with several cruisers and possibly a bus with officers. no confirmation yet. — 1 week 5 days ago