42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities
42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities explores how faith groups and environmental leaders are helping to contour a horizon of hope amid debilitating data on climate change. The issue's theme editor Stephen Bede Scharper, professor of environment at University of Toronto and leading expert on the intersection of faith and environmentalism, has curated a wide range of Canadian voices to explore this subject.
Some of the highlights:
- Earthbound: Peter Timmerman explores how we need to relearn to live in a finite world.
- We Are Renewable: Reconciling peaceful relationships between First Nations and Canada requires burying the weapons of the past.
- A Sense of Community: Understanding Canada's ecosystem of environmentalism.
- Atwood Believes: Environmentalism with Faith has at least of chance of working when you save what you love.
- Happy Activism: Six ways to make our movement strong and feed our spirit.
- And that’s a wrap for #plasticfreejuly - hopefully you took this time to minimize the plastic use in ur life, with… https://t.co/WUaaKS2l74 — 4 days 11 hours ago
- What has changed in solar energy over the past 42 years? Let Alex Goddard take you back and see if we have solved s… https://t.co/hMHm7b4VsP — 5 days 11 hours ago
- REVOLVE • REDUCE • REUSE . Shanella Ramkissoon speaks out about revolutionizing the plastic conundrum on volume 4/5… https://t.co/ZSL3KpEI9b — 5 days 11 hours ago