42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities
42.1 Faith, Hope and Charities explores how faith groups and environmental leaders are helping to contour a horizon of hope amid debilitating data on climate change. The issue's theme editor Stephen Bede Scharper, professor of environment at University of Toronto and leading expert on the intersection of faith and environmentalism, has curated a wide range of Canadian voices to explore this subject.
Some of the highlights:
- Earthbound: Peter Timmerman explores how we need to relearn to live in a finite world.
- We Are Renewable: Reconciling peaceful relationships between First Nations and Canada requires burying the weapons of the past.
- A Sense of Community: Understanding Canada's ecosystem of environmentalism.
- Atwood Believes: Environmentalism with Faith has at least of chance of working when you save what you love.
- Happy Activism: Six ways to make our movement strong and feed our spirit.
- 50th anniversary calls for something special... ➡️ https://t.co/TYeYMS4cet https://t.co/3W196fd4Xz — 11 hours 45 min ago
- @Glen4Climate Hi Glen, we are seeking your words of wisdom for an upcoming issue we are working on. The issue is re… https://t.co/PZ50sAhx9o — 11 hours 46 min ago
- RT @PLT_Canada: Amazing opportunity with @AlternativesJ for future graphic designers! 👍 Belle opportunité avec @AlternativesJ pour… https://t.co/cFevIoyPeJ — 13 hours 48 min ago