Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- 50th anniversary calls for something special... ➡️ https://t.co/TYeYMS4cet https://t.co/3W196fd4Xz — 11 hours 42 min ago
- @Glen4Climate Hi Glen, we are seeking your words of wisdom for an upcoming issue we are working on. The issue is re… https://t.co/PZ50sAhx9o — 11 hours 43 min ago
- RT @PLT_Canada: Amazing opportunity with @AlternativesJ for future graphic designers! 👍 Belle opportunité avec @AlternativesJ pour… https://t.co/cFevIoyPeJ — 13 hours 45 min ago