Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- Youth are our most powerful asset in the fight for a #globalwarming free world. @envirodefence gives to you 2019’s… https://t.co/vlb3jRhMwu — 14 hours 52 min ago
- Have you wondered how #wildlife cope with life after a forest fire? Species #recolonize burnt regions that are teem… https://t.co/d829WqdgFG — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Canadian children are some of the unhappiest in the world according to @UNICEFCanada. A huge part of this is attrib… https://t.co/mBqfeVhyGL — 3 days 3 hours ago