Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- Arctic researcher Dr. Derek Muir has won the $100,000 Weston Foundation's lifetime achievement prize for his work o… https://t.co/GmigOBaH2z — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Unpacking a culture of alternative 'facts' in an era of #climatechange. https://t.co/XIaaC9MGCr https://t.co/cF4GvjmZgJ — 2 days 23 hours ago
- The @IJCsharedwaters has weighed in on the potential dangers of a crude oil spill in the #GreatLakes 🌊… https://t.co/e6l1KhGnhl — 3 days 23 hours ago