Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- Trash Talk: Confessions of a waste auditor is now live on AJ. You don’t want to miss this anonymous confession piec… https://t.co/c3va0KbsBR — 2 days 4 hours ago
- RT @PLT_Canada: As we roll into the weekend, check out our latest publication with @AlternativesJ 📓 Written by our Director of Ind… https://t.co/nnZVcAxm1K — 1 week 2 hours ago
- RT @IISD_news: We need this bold economic transition to be a green boom, otherwise we risk going bust: @DavidSuzukiFDN CEO… https://t.co/KI1Rkw1neX — 1 week 2 days ago