Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- Could biomass be fueling out future? Watch The Great Biofuel Debate with Alexandra Scaman and Alex Goddard to learn… https://t.co/8QDTAZnhqN — 2 days 22 hours ago
- In honour of #PlasticFreeJuly take a quick read about impact of microplastics! 🌍🐠 https://t.co/wtVi4mWdEI https://t.co/QL7AbF53yQ — 4 days 1 hour ago
- RT @ShanellaLR: Check out my article on a report that the @greenbeltca released today regarding the creation of complete/ compact c… https://t.co/Cc1ztmsQm2 — 4 days 23 hours ago