Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- RT @wewap: Re-Evaluating Court options for Yukon First Nations https://t.co/I2r1yuVUHo by @AlternativesJ — 22 hours 25 min ago
- @cdgoodart How very colourful and bright!!! Love this new addition to our environment ;) 🌈🌈🌈 — 2 days 4 hours ago
- A major #policy concern in the North surrounds the over incarceration of #Indigenous people. Take a gander at today… https://t.co/JROhNJakMW — 2 days 5 hours ago