Art & Media 40.3
A\J's third annual Art & Media issue delves into video games, television, hand-held electronics and other personal technology in search of latent environmental messages and opportunities to turn technology into a force for positive, conscious change.
In the issue:
- Behind the scenes on the CBC's Wild Canada
- How kids are rebooting used stuff at Canada’s thriving maker spaces
- Eight must-see summer art exhibits across the country.
- How artist nik harron's favourite video games have strengthened his environmental perspective
- Kevin McElvaney's heartbreaking photo essay from Ghana’s electronics graveyards
- RT @PowerShiftWR: Hey #WREnviro friends! Is anyone thinking or talking about what #EarthDay might look like during #COVID19?… https://t.co/uT9gCsQqUL — 3 days 22 hours ago
- RT @LocalLinxHQ: Businesses will give up if there is no hope of an end to this nightmare' | via @telegraph https://t.co/WXMS43WiYc — 6 days 3 hours ago
- Join an immersive educational experience with us through free virtual reality tours on Wednesday Feb 19th 2020 in D… https://t.co/yRBU7MKCCO — 6 weeks 6 days ago