A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- What is a walkable city? Imagine if you lived in a city where the grocery, your home, work & other services were al… https://t.co/CP2O3RUr9e — 16 hours 6 min ago
- Innovative Canadian municipalities lead by example. From teaching tools to students and newcomers on how to use the… https://t.co/IQwCRGOEhW — 1 week 20 hours ago
- RT @PLT_Canada: Don't delay to join our #MyGreenMentor program 🌲 The registration is almost closed and this is a huge opportunity… https://t.co/VR3IMu2Rit — 1 week 1 day ago