A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- Youth are our most powerful asset in the fight for a #globalwarming free world. @envirodefence gives to you 2019’s… https://t.co/vlb3jRhMwu — 15 hours 3 min ago
- Have you wondered how #wildlife cope with life after a forest fire? Species #recolonize burnt regions that are teem… https://t.co/d829WqdgFG — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Canadian children are some of the unhappiest in the world according to @UNICEFCanada. A huge part of this is attrib… https://t.co/mBqfeVhyGL — 3 days 3 hours ago