A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- RT @AlternativesJ: Have questions about #COP25? A\J has a correspondent at the Conference right now. Send us your questions by respond… https://t.co/XJDzkX11oq — 6 days 3 hours ago
- RT @MediaENV: #InternationalVolunteerDay may have been yesterday, but that doesn't mean we still couldn't use some help! Do you… https://t.co/dU9JdNipXO — 1 week 2 days ago
- Do you want to turn your passion into action? A\J and @MediaENV are looking for volunteers! Volunteers make a huge… https://t.co/HIp1KVGzks — 1 week 2 days ago