A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- @greenbeltca will be on site today for a first look at the Moccasin Identifer Project School Toolkit! A\J had a cha… https://t.co/DPtosuQHVY — 3 days 4 hours ago
- Our thoughts are with the All Nations Grand River Water Walkers, today is the 5th day of the 2019 Waterwalk! Last y… https://t.co/Vw4eiZ7jKh — 5 days 1 hour ago
- A national call to action as #ClimateEmergency is declared by House of Commons ! https://t.co/WbloQ3yQWO — 5 days 20 hours ago