A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- Arctic researcher Dr. Derek Muir has won the $100,000 Weston Foundation's lifetime achievement prize for his work o… https://t.co/GmigOBaH2z — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Unpacking a culture of alternative 'facts' in an era of #climatechange. https://t.co/XIaaC9MGCr https://t.co/cF4GvjmZgJ — 2 days 23 hours ago
- The @IJCsharedwaters has weighed in on the potential dangers of a crude oil spill in the #GreatLakes 🌊… https://t.co/e6l1KhGnhl — 3 days 23 hours ago