A\J’S FASHION ISSUE explores how the low prices and über-trendiness of "fast fashion" come at the expense of both people and the environment – and offers a number of ways you can reduce your fashion footprint.
- The factors that led to the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, and new initiatives for a more responsible fashion industry
- A list of simple solutions for reducing your fashion footprint
- How your donated garments make their way around the world through the used-clothing industry
- A lineup of sustainable clothing, including fab finds in Canadian ecodesign
- A\J is seeking volunteer writers who may be interested in contributing a cli-fi, futuristic, intergenerational, uto… https://t.co/s0xrZHcK72 — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Planting trees to mitigate climate change is not as simple as you might think. Tree planting actually has great pot… https://t.co/gH39xQJhE8 — 3 days 7 min ago
- RT @caroletwitt_: They Talk the Talk, But Are Big Brands Doing Enough To Make Fashion Circular♻️? With #circularfashion touted as the… https://t.co/FeaJHcgX1i — 3 days 3 hours ago