Join the Sponsoring Subscriber program today to connect your organization's environmental programs and initiatives with our growing readership, both in print and online.
Join the program for an annual fee of $1000 and receive:
- An institutional subscription (valued at $75 + GST)
- A full-page colour ad in 1 issue (valued at $2000)
- 20% off additional advertising in print and on the web
- Recognition in a house ad in 6 issues of Alternatives
- Links on alternativesjournal.ca
- Recognition in our monthly e-newsletter, the A\J Update, for the duration of the year (valued at $75)
- Complimentary subscription for all environmental students on campus (priceless)
For more information, contact Sam Stedman, Publisher 705-874-9147 or sam @ alternativesjournal.ca
Or sign up below and we will contact you with more information. To try the A\J experience, sign up for a free trial that provides all your environmental students with a free digital issue.
Thank you to our current Sponsoring Subscribers:
- And in a piece our EIC (@reevesreport) wrote for @westendphoenix, a TRCA official said many GTA flood plain propert… https://t.co/Ikr3GS7pLg — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Toronto is not the only Canadian city struggling to address the dangers of building homes in #floodplains to meet e… https://t.co/u7GcylmdbH — 1 day 5 hours ago
- ICYMI - our deep dive into the latest @WWF report on biodiversity loss. https://t.co/pewXc2xDvN — 1 day 11 hours ago